Tuesday 31 May 2011

=SuShi maKer=

sushi yummy..!!last saturday jus get my b some sushi..teehee*...im the one who make this..phew...!!y suddenly to make sushi ??...coz of korean drama lor...watch a korean drama - [49 days]...there is a part which a girl make sushi to a boy and go picnic lor...Lolz...and the sushi looks so delicious and outlook is jus to make me drooling nonstop...haha...arh, so i decided to make my own too and ofcoz make to my b as his lunch...teehee*...

um, make sushi is not that easy as i tot...Lolz...I was so lc b4 :"yew..sushi only ma....easy job la..put ur rice + ingredient then roll up together wil do lorrrr"...who knows...when come to real practice...oh god...a bit "kek soi"..keke^^..luckily my siFu which is my sister guide on me..teehee*...ok...teach me once..then i practice myself lor...no good looking nvm...tasty enough ma..summore i do it v fully heart eh...*always lying myself with this...Lolz..^^....so i jus roll it as pretty as i can...keke^^...quite satisfy v it la...first time consider ok d lor...OK! pack it and bring it to look for my b lor.....phut phut....im coming..!!**

ingredients - sushi rice, sushi cucumber, sausage, tuna, mayo, wasabi, vinegar...u can have any other ingredient u like..

chop...chop...10 rolls sushi tadah....

cut the sushi for easier bite...*my sister is the who help me to cut..teehee*

tadah.....thats the 1 i bring to my b....**

oiyor...i know..very tasty...keke^^

take closer....stil look fine ..i think..keke^^

im still got ingredient left...erm, gonna make one more time...keke^^..i love sushi..."Love sushi, Love Life"...saw 1 advertisement board written, "Love Fish, Love life"...Lolz..keke^^....erm, took this breakfast recently..- milk + biscuit ...
.
this dutch lady milk full of protein+calcium+vitamin....and biscuit...erm ok..ful of anergy...^^i think this wil be healthy enough?/

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.