Monday 23 May 2011

Random

I was review the pics taken in Liverpool and so randomly i found these :-

keke^^...tried out this dress in one of the shoplot in UK...shop for my last day farewell in LJMU...i like this dress muchie....um, but unfortunately its not suit my body..>.<..argh...!!i was not forget to bring up my victory sign while taking the pics...
so took this pics for only my photo album...haha^^erm...Look fat before?/..

taken in Liverpool city...the way to the party of entering to LJMU...a welcome party..keke^^...im not forget the bring up the Love Life sign when i was walking taking pics...haha^^...Love Life avwhere & avtime!!

who is she??....um, pardon me..!!Its ME...keke^^..geng ler??..//haha...i was doing such posting to show my frens since they asking me...haha...and this was taken in the everton park in Liverpool when we r going to picnic and also sunset...keke^^..have a great great time...
miss UK again and again Emo...T.T.....i gonna find one more chance bak to my place again..keke^^

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.