Thursday 26 May 2011

=Fate=

yea..fate!!!do u guys believe in fate?..
um, suddenly got the feel to blog of this..teehee...^^y?..becoz now i only knew that the world is so SMALL....today, its jus so coincidentally i found someone that i saw b4 in prima KL and guess wat..in high way road...as well...Lolz..keke^^*now only i knew im super good in memorise thing even ppl face and voice..Lolz...^^there is a prove...1) whoever call to my house, i wil jus know who r them...teehee^^....2)ppl face....cont reading and then u wil know...^^.....how to say??..its jus like one of my fren and then he sent me his gf link to me...and then i view the pic and i found him..haha....at first, i jus not sure whether the 1 i saw in the high way road rest station is him...i was jus "ei..seem like so familiar huh...and then i forget it d"...until i saw this pic and added him...and then ask him....OK....now i only know that the 1 i saw in the rest station was him...Lolz...the world is jus so small...haha...

fate?...ya...i believe in fate sometime...teehee...i can meet all of u--my dearest and lovely frens...thats was the fate of us....becoz i went to study in tarc..so i know u guys, time by time get close to each other and finally be a good and best frens...jus feel so comfortable to stay and chat v u guys--huini, phaik, wei jian, anne, ming hua, yy, han loon ,szeman, cs2, vinesh, ren jian, su fei, moon, yong hua, and all my college frens...especially manni...teehee...we jus can chat nonstop sometime..Lolz...love u all...and be appreciated the relationship of us...love u..love life....and ofcoz my hometown frens - g8...my lovely jimui...fate bring us together from different classes...and now we become jimui...sharing all the while..bad thing. or good thing...drink and drunk together...GOSSIP together...helping each other...acc when someone is moody...especially wan ping..she is the one i know since i was in primary schul and we jus so close at that time..always playing around together..at her place o either my place.....thx for begin my frens....love u all...frenship forever...^^*make frens is jus my favourite...teehee...

what about my b??..keke...ya...becoz of fate i meet u in a shopping center and we r as promoter at that time....so simple and nice...we get to know each other..chatting and get phone numbers...and then slwoly be frens...and...um...keke^^....relationship stop after 2 years...which is the time i heading to KL for further education....jus like suddenly become stranger..yea..!!..and dun know y i jus cant let it go even time passed after 3 years+ away....within the period..sometime do sms...but is jus for that....no anything...and so naturally, we contact back to each other....and again slowly we meet each other once again.....see, its jus so um..how to say...so simple...yea..Love is jus so simple..!! and guess what??...fate lets us back together again.....im now appreciate this relationship so muchie...i love him...and i know he is my true love...first true love i guess...keke^^hopefully we can jus holding each other hand ever after....give me direction when i was lost, give me his hand when i need him....hug me when i was sad...and bla bla bla...ever after...!!

我们手牵着手,4 5 6 抬起头....bla bla bla..^^

carry me when i cant walk..Lolz..^^

ok..i stop here then...keke^^...ops..now the time for my junior to prepare for their way to UK...Lolz..i miss liverpool much...ok..wait for me..i wil go bak again..!!....safe journey for all of u who going to UK soon....enjoy ur life and time to the MAX over there...!!Its must be FUN....
Love Life..

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.