Thursday 5 May 2011

=jusT speed=

erm...jus got bak from queensbay mall and having my um...dinner (in supper time..Lolz..^^)v my b..the main reason to there is just i want to get only a Cleanser for myself in a 牛尔 shop...There r a lot of facial products recommended by him...erm..u can know it thru 女人我最大 programme show.....all products r quite nice i think...teeHee...u know wat??...I persuaded gao gao by the promoter...super good skill to promote...lili lolo.....bla bla bla...then I ..O..O..O.....ok lo...give me 1 then...Lolz..^^
and for only few minutes ...i got these now + unexpected additional facial mask ...Lolz...

TaDaaa...
"High performance Hydrating and whitening face eye cleanser"...*as a make up remover, after this u sould wash v another gel type o others cleanser...**double clensing!!cost RM79

(i)"Naruko - Marjoram and Lavender classic brightening night gelly"....*as a sleeping mask...whitening+hydrating....^^cost RM49
(ii)"Naruko - Marjoram and Lavender classic whitening night eye gelly"...*for eye circle area...make relax of ur eyes, reduce black circle ...reduce finefines..^^cost RM45


||

when passed by the shoplot near by queensbay mall..i found this...- "Tutti Frutti"...i think is a newly open 1...um, heard form my frens said the ice-cream is quite nice..u can make it by ur own + the top 1....but as i know cost more too??....as same price as the "Haagen Dazs" ...gotta find a day and have a try over there then...teeHee..^^

pic source from a blogspot...^^Its located at Queensbay there bayan bay area^^

such a nice environment there...^^so must go and try then..^^

Thats all for today!!..OK..continue my drama lo--korea drama..^^
nite nite...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.