Tuesday 22 March 2011

=SaKae=

new cloths bought from KL...lalala~~I like It^^

look like japanese??..Lolz...my frens said i escape from Japan...^^

recently i went to SaKae very oftenly...Lolz...
last friday i jus went to sakae treating my friends ...keke^^*as a celebration for my buffDay
so surprise that they prepared present for me...^^
domoKun from aaron^^
||

gift from chuan Li..^^

a lot nice food in sakae ....
erm..one of the nice sushi i tried in sakae was " wasabi sushi"...
Its wrop with a skin like "popiah" ...
inside got a salmon and vegie...and ofcoz outside they fill it with wasabi...

yum..tasty!!
but unfortunately, i cant taste it anymore...
since its a monthly special for FEB...Lolz..
need to wait for next year Feb...
lolz..

Hoong and Chuan Li
||

aaron & Hoong
||

take 1^^
take 2^^
take 3^^

feed domokun v SuShi!!...keke^^....

for Sakae member, u can go for birthday rebate..!!
Its quite worth if u Like SaKae...keke^^
50% discount on ur bill exclude service charge and government tax...
and the rebate will be added as a point to ur memeber card...
and u can do the redemption in the next bill..which mean in the next bill u no need to pay if u do not exceed the total point...keke^^

Is it great!!...faster go for it...o those who dun have member card go and apply 1 NOW...!!
its only need RM 20 for registration ...^^

anyway i enjoyed my dinner and i think so for my frens..keke^^
unfortunately, some of them r not willing to attend...Lolz..
OK..fine!!i can save!!haha...

guess wat??..i went to sakea v my b on sunday *2 days after...Lolz...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.