Monday 28 March 2011

=buff Anniversary Day=


yeah yeah..i have passed my day v happiness ....
although its simple but its just nice to me becoz he is here to me..^^

er...back to that day!!wait for my b till 9pm and finally we get to the that restaurent...
this is second time i went to that restaurent...
first time v my dearest family....
c wat we have ordered that day...:-

unlimited side dishes...^^

free pan cake for us...^^

my b ordered...er..friend rice glass noodle..??..

my ordered...kimchi ramen??..

i love this...friend rice cake..^^yummy...


unfortunately, we din order the bbq since minimum u need to order two set for bbq...and the waiter said we definitely cant finish it....Lolz..
This is the good thing in that restaurent...they wil advice you whether the food is d enough for u guys....*thumbs up*....
and he is right...we really cant finished our dishes and so they tabao for us...Lolz..

OK..finished dinner at around 10.30pm++..
er...late huh.....
back home lu...
jus reached home, we both jus feel dun know feel...tired...Lolz..
then lay on bed...guess wat>?...really fall as sleep...Lolz..

when woke up d almost reach to 12am...
TaDa....thats my day..!!
bring out the cake and light on the candle and start singing song..
"happy birthday to u , happy birthday to u, happy birthday to dear dear, happy birthday to u"...

make a wish and cut the cake...
er...we just cut but din eat...becoz we r really full...keke^^...

Lolz..both of us look blur eh....^^
||

OK..Open my present ...TeeHee...
i got my Instant Camera now...but temporary film is out of stock now...Lolz..
i think i have to get it online...



Ki....cha....^^


26 march is also our Anniversary Day..."first year anniversary"...
er...in deeply...maybe 7 years...keke^^..
B, im here to said i love u so much...and thanks again for always keep tolerance for me although how bad temper i am...im really feel it and i appreciate it..^^honestly, avtime when i saw u appear in front of me, my eye is just lighting and i wil definitely wil go to hug tile on u...its just like so wonderful....i feel comfortable to be v u...i feel so good to be v u...
and I jus ME in front of u..no any mask needed!!
I Love U forever....U r my Man..^^
Guess watch as our present for me and him...

Its not a couple watch...becoz there is no any nice couple watch out there...
so we decided to buy it separately..however, we like the watch so muchie...

teeHee...i have passed my day very well v my b...but the diff is i cant pass v my KL frens in this year...especially manni - my ex roomate!!...she is always celebrate v me...i miss u....
||
||

Enjoy LiFe...
Love Life...

2 comments:

  1. walao~~ read till hao hao de mah!! see the last sentence make me eye wet wet suddenly!! seriously.......nt feeling so good nia, cos we really separate jor. hard to get chance spent for any special day anymore...hmm~ nvm!!! we fren 4ver de mah...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. en la..hard to meet but sure wil meet eh ma..lagi appreciated lu...keke^^...pg KL near near only la....ok eh ma....dun wet wet...keke^^.
    friend forever...^^muack

    ReplyDelete


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.