Wednesday 2 March 2011

=FriedSter=

myspace layouts
Lolz...So u guys own a friendster account??..
I guess YES..!!

keke^^Im using that as well before i using fb!!
suddenly think to log-in to friendster..
ops..i forget my password...
tried for many times but "Sorry, you r key-in the wrong password"...Lolz
finally, ding>>>i try to key-in my old phone number!!
dang dang..its work!!keke^^....
c, what have changed in friendster!!i have make some print screen...Lolz..

Lolz..noob me...keke^^
||

there are a lot of icons and animations - the attractive one - ...^^
||

i got my blog at friendster as well..^^
||

yeap...this is my blog at friendster!!--Princess E-diary--!!
||

I get some picha from friendster...Its so memorable!!

||

||

me & phaik

me & manni

me & nini

Lovely roomMate...manni and anne!!

celebrating hanloon and my buffDay..keke^^

i like the cake the prepare for me..!!"number 9"

ah seng....Lolz..

me & yy

class picha....miss u guys!!C3..izit??


when that time we using friendster, me, manni and phaik2 come to my house for assignment...
at the time, we making our friendster site more attractive...Lolz..
manni is quite good in this...
so we modify the background image, icon, color, font size and etc till overnight..Lolz...
change and change over again...haha^^...crazy that time!!

um, friendster is now almost the same as fb!!Lolz...copy cat...
btw, i din used friendster anymore..keke^^
Im started using fb since when i start my industrial training at Sunway.
and i still remember the reason why i using fb is becoz of a game - Restaurent City-
refresh back, Lolz....always ask from friends for the ingredients..and
Im so addicted to RC as well...!!keke^^...

RC is outdated for me..!!
Im addicted to City Ville NOW...
keke^^

say YES to FaceBook...

myspace graphics


3 comments:

  1. i misssssing the moment we design for the friendster at ur house!!! really memorable~~~ ^^
    purposely go drink nescafe for tahan till morning but end up all fall asleep as pig...lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yor...i miss it too...
    keke...
    and i stil remember last time u and phaik cme my house and we sleep in the living room 1...
    then i said wan chatting...but end up u sleep first...then i chat v phaik..then after that i sleep again...Lolz...left phaik...keke^^

    ReplyDelete


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.