Wednesday 25 August 2010

the worst thing happen to me!!

BASTARD...received a message from someone in fb...
make me cry out loud and stun for a whole while...

is that REAl??

is that POSSIBLE??

i really don't want to accept it...
pls somebody can help me...
Im so scare...T.T
Im always cheated by someone...

Y?...
Y is me??
Y must be me??

Im really love u and I trust U no matter wat...
Y u choose to cheat at me...???

Y??


Y???


Y????


ya...
i know it's not true and i trust u...
i will not believe her till there is evidence show to me...
OK...i trust U...

5 comments:

  1. what happen dear~ are u ok?huh? are u ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..im fine...i think im fine...
    thx u....^^
    someone sent a message to me and try to build up something ...maybe...
    im fine...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. try to protect yourself ok...we all love you always~take care ...muack

    ReplyDelete


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.