Wednesday 18 August 2010

work for interest || work for money

interest??? MOney ???

probably all of yous answer will be -- work for MOney...

YES

without income, we cannot get WHAT we desired

2 more weeks, im going to finish my course at LJMU...

in other way, im gotta to face the reality society in my life...*i hate to face society, its not that
what i think it is*even how, i have to face it, else>who going to feed me??..no more my family...instead, i have to earn money to feed my parents in between
***

im gotta look for a job with good offer for me...
work for money, BUT not for interest..

NO..no...NO

i hope to find a job will good offer and same time, i love the job as well....
friendly colleagues...
good environment...
interest work...
international company *work in diff country, get extra knowledge^^*

thats wat i looking for after few more months...keke^^

Let's wish & hope>> good things come to me!!*for my future...*surprising...

2 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.