Wednesday 25 August 2010

moment right now!!

it's 11.30pm now in liverpool...
and
I'm sitting in front of my pc...
listening to the music...
don't what what i can do now...

thinking and thinking...
repeat and repeat again...

Love is not whether right OR wrong...
then its about WHAT???
depends...
sometime thing is d happened...
u can choose either forget it or keep it in mind...

OK...choose to forget...
but then...its d happened..
there will always a scar for u...
its hard to wipe...

wat to do???
yea!!
...jus forget about it if u think its the better way...
I hope to always follow my mind to make decision..
wat i waN...
WAT I DESIRED...

last but not least, frens are very important to me..
they can give me advice...
they can give confident...
they willing to listen to me...
they willing to share v me...
WHEN im lose

I DO appreciate much...
i love u...my dear frenSsssss...
||
*friendship forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.