Tuesday 7 May 2013

First in 2013

Recent me. peace :)
Hello! Everyone. It's been a long time I dinn't blog since last year. It mainly cause of my lousy laptop that I been used since diploma. It's almost 6 years. Serious, not kidding. I was think to get myself a new lappy. However, I spend my money on other stuff. :) It's still can be used just sometime get slow respond. Ops, I should say damn slow respond. :)

So, How's life? There are some changes in 2013. I changed to a new company. It's overall fine. friendly colleagues but tricky boss. I been scolded couple of times which I think its not my false. But, boss scolding their subordinate will always with the reason. right? I guess I offended her which I not realised at all? whatever. Anyhow, I have a nice senior to guide me on which I think I should continue and move on. so, Let's see! :)

What to blog? ya. I admin that Im not a good blogger. I blogged just to write down things about me. could say sharing? :)  I don't mind if there are no peoples to read my blog cause I blogged on my way. :)

I got my very first time to get involved in my country's election. yes. Election. I know it might not a big deal for other peoples. To be honest, I have no idea and no interested about my country political until I really get into my first time election. In the past few years, I heard a lot of the political things and I will just always listen and do not comments cause I don't know anything about that. :( peoples said we should at least know something about our country. yes, i know. but i just can't get myself into this. Even I asked myself to read newspaper and get knows of these. But, its just preserve for a while. I just can't get into my mind. Until now, I'm really knows at least basic for these. :)

The election held in 0505 this year. I would said 0505 is the darkest and dirtiest day for all the malaysian. We have an unfair election. For me, Government is everything they said are laws. There are no right or wrong. They doing things behind to won this time election. They said they deserved it. They lied to all their peoples. They treated us like kids like don't know anything they did to us. If I want to list down all of them, I guess I can't even finish it in a post. They are too many to find out. However, we are not able to UBAH this time. :( Everyone are fedup. But what we can do? Is there a second chance to re-election? Not Easy. We have did what we could and don't to loss hope to UBAH as it will happen in one day. Believe in hope. :) Sharing some pictires. And stay tuned. I promised myself to get often update in blogging. :) hopefully...
clean off the nail color just for the election. see. I'm taking serious on this. :)
Its get color type and thats why it cannot be polish away easily. I scraped it instead.


we parked far away from destination and we willing to walk so far away to reach the destination.
we blew and shouted UBAH with all others together with one purpose.
we want a clean and fair election. BERSIH!
we went to PR speech at esplanade penang. There are so many peoples shouting UBAH.
We don't know whether its good or not to change.
However, what we know is the current government is suck. we see no future on them.
Thats the reason we shout for UBAH and we do what we could to hae better future better malaysia.

we were first time to get involved in this time election. we do what we should as an malaysian.
*curious of 3 peoples with 4 fingers?. one of it was my brother in laws. :)
Everyone are posting black color picture in fb to against the dirty trick in the election played by government.
 It's one of it. and i think I gonna continue on posting black color pic as silent protest for justice.
 Peoples have no authority to talk even though. 

1 comment:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.