Thursday 30 May 2013

A little Change

Hi Morning! I would said this is the first time I blog in the early morning. off day today. Its a replacement of public holiday for saturday. Just got my breakfast with ex colleague. uh...feel good! full of energy right now. :)

Im wondering are girls always the emotional people?. hm, I feel I am. :)
sometime I feel happy and energetic. i feel like im so good right now in own sense.
BUT sometime i did feel sad and boring life. I feel like wanna to cry just so suddenly. This is so called EMOTIONAL?

but luckily I will always feel good just for a little thing like chilling out with friends or family. I will forget the unhappy things just like that and moving forward or maybe the feeling come back to me afterward. Lolz..

A little changed in my life now. :) I would said getting busier and i feel good too. fully utilised my time for a day doing somethings meaningful rather than sitting at home after work. :)
Ok. I joined Prudential like few weeks ago. and this is the reason why I been unblog for few weeks.
Its a big step for me to make the decision to join insurance filed. As for myself, im not good in talking something useful or meaningful or with points. And I scared to involve in sales too as I knew maybe some friends will feel annoy of you or maybe scare of you IF you are too aggresive. ya? i promised Im NOT. :)  so friends, please don't. I needs you guys mentally supports too. :)

Hopefully Im can do better and make changes. Ok. I think I just stop here as Im rushing for another appointment. :) gogo fighting :)

have a good Day with Cheers! :)

new bottom from topshop :)






1 comment:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.