Monday 28 May 2012

new begin

yes. I have changed my blog template. nothing special i guess. kinda weak in designing. I feel embarrassed to said that I learn html (webpage design) b4. But i cant make it for my own page. Lolz...
anyway, keep learning then. erm, chosen a camera background image as my page background since I love to take pic everywhere i go at any moment anytime. crazy huh. some ppl might cant stand v this hobby. people said: "摄影可以让瞬间变成永恒"! Its so true, right?. That's why i love to take pic. some ppl might feel annoying. who cares. :)
I hope to get my own DSLR so badly. hmm, maybe a semi pro camera will do just like Nikon 1. hehe... So, added to wish list then. =)

I sense that someone in my dept treated me differently than others. make me feel like kinda of boycott me. sad :( I hated the feeling to be boycott. I do nothing but why I smell the different. She just like perfunctory me I guess. I did nothing behind her. maybe i said something wrong but I din realized that I offended her. who cares if she really want to be like this. I can't control. She will never the reason screw up my day. 

finally I got my new haircut since cny. keeping my long length. Just trimmed for fringe. =)  Just few days passed, I missed my long fringe already. Lolz... In fact, i feel to have a short hair indeed. but after consideration, i feel that I better keep long now and short after I get married. hahaha. what a thought!! I jus feel like Its better to have long hair when we are young. When goes ages, i think shorter might be more suitable then. keke. * my own theory :)
left - before & right - after. :) How is look like?.

capture while Im driving back home after hair salon. silly Look. XD


    pic of my boyfie. I miss him so much. =)

Im trying to change my page cover photo. hm, hopefully design a nice 1 by using "meitu". :) I just cant wait for this coming saturday KL trip v my boyfie and sista. stay Tuned. Love Life

p/s: people said that my displayed song feel like kinda sad. hm, Its NOT at all. It feel and give hope to me. :) don't you?..

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.