Tuesday 14 June 2011

=sHaRing=

my b brought me to somewhere beach...*dunno the name^^

argh.....kill me pls....Im super boring right now!!...finished all the latest hk drama..and now im in front of my pc and start dazing...Lolz...
ok..fine! lets share v u guys!!teehee**...u r right!!wat im gonna to share is "ShaRing"...^^..
do u guys sharing v family o frens?...share of happiness, sadness, special, interesting, funny or any other things that happened to u...??..erm, i love to share v my frens & family!!...coz imma kind of kepo ppl...teehee*...I love my frens to share v me as well....I would be a good listener...in anything!!...u know wat?..."sharing make relationship get closer to each other"...u share v frens and vice versa...we do listen, advice, suggest, comment, silent accompanied ...things like that..dun look down at these...Its so works sometime!!.its not so called kepo but yes..maybe kepo = concern = sharing....um, wondering!!...something i think that myself have no secret...i wil jus simply chit chat v frens *maybe not so close fren...and blabla..i wil shared lots of story v them.....erm..not good??...dunno...sometime wil jus think to tel my frens wat is going on v me o wat is so interesting...argh...yes imma talk-active ppl...*ofcoz sometime do quiet..^^even my nephew also cannnot stand ..said" 小姨,你可以静一下吗?"....Lolz...but wait....i think i got secret as well...teehee*...i will keep my frens secret as well..no worries my dear frens....not avthing jus BLA.....keke^^....even yes also "bobo" story....sharing is good.....u r NOT alone...
Love Life..

ok...share v u guys a secret of me today!!..imma totally blur+ing today!!...argh.....!!wat happen??...um, Im wearing a shirt to work today!!..its looks so great...teehee*..tadaH..i walk v confident...and said Hi morning to my colleague ....and Ok..fine!!..few hours passed!!suddenly i look into my shirt and there is a button released!!...ok.i button up and funny thing happened!!.....Im so curious y the button ahead inside?...um, im wondering...maybe its fashion!!who knows..!..ok ignore it then!!...lunch time came!!and me and my colleague go out for lunch....my colleague walked after me and suddenly she walked beside my ear and said "u wearing the opposite side wey"....Oh.....Gosh!!.....and NOW im jus knew that y the button is ahead inside.....Lolz..i should knew it earlier....Argh.....!!
waiting for the mv - xMen first class...Ops...b is bit late to camera..teehee*



we r pointing to penang bridge^^

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.