Friday 24 June 2011

240611

yea!...quite happy today...teehee^^..played a "ting ting" game...um, in fact i dunno wat this game call...ok let called it "RGB gamie"R-Red, G-Green, B-Blue....teehee...cause the game will play around v these 3 colors buttons....I have a very great great moment v this game b4 v mv best fren in KL ...oh...i miss u guys so muchie.. ....T.T
RGB is jus so awesome and funny....guess wat??..Im one of the PRO in that game...teehee**...my frens were my 手下败将....oh gosh, make me remind of that moment...avtime we went to time square for movie..and for the while we waiting for mv, we will definitely go for this game....its super duper nice la wey....
tadahhh.....
RGB gamie....play b4?/....erm, awesome game i have played so far...keke^^

i found this game in my hometown ....oh god!..faster take out my cam and asked my b have a shot and to show my frens...suggest them go and play..teehee**

guys, its true!!..taking picha is to make the moment last forever...I love to take pic anytime and anywhere...v anything...crazy?..Ok!.blog til here..im preparing to go my colleague house for bbq party....Happy holiday...!!^^
Love Life



2 comments:

  1. most impress me is the hair bigger part!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalor....but u know wat??>..im now quite PRO in that as well d....teehee*...i get d key liao...hahaha....next time when i go KL...play again.....

    ReplyDelete


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.