Saturday 2 October 2010

Im Home

Finally im home @ sungai Petani!!
din blog for long time d...
leave my hometown for 4 months..
nothing changes here...places, peoples are stil the same...
settle down everything and now start to look for job d...
holly shit!!thought can play and start work next year..keke^^
who knows...get scold by my mum...hehe!!

what im doing now daily?..
yes..take care of my niece..."han han"....
she is super duper cute...i sayang her soso much...
plan to start work at 1 Nov 2010...
hope i can get the good offer and good working environment...

what i have done??
yes!!i have dye my hair to dark brown...i like it much..
thanks my b to bring me there ...keke^^
Also, i have done my resume and ready to send it out to look for job..
and waiting for interview...
working life gonna start soon...gosh..
hope everything going smooth ...

OK..europe trip??..
i have been to holland (amsterdam), paris, switzerland, france, italy and etc...
among the country that i have been, i like
VENICE ...
AND
Paris - DisneyLand...
the most~~
not much describe about the places...
only a word ..~Wonderful~

I do enjoyed much during the euro trip v all of my frens...
i do appreciate everything..
and from that trip...i get to know new frens ...
ya..i like to make frens..keke^^

the worst thing now is..my home line is super lag...
damn it!!
AND...
its super duper hot here..
damn it again...


No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.