Thursday 2 September 2010

Time to leave - Liverpool

sobsob..T.T
felt sad to leave here...
tmr morning will be leaved here and heading to London follow the europe trip..
I will be away for almost 3 weeks...
hope to have great great and fun trip v my frens...^^

spending 3 months here...
I really fall in love v this city - Liverpool
I d use to the life style here..
I d use to be the environment here...

i gonna miss Lobster Pot here which have a tasted dish in Fish & Chips
i gonna miss shopping lots here which is a great place to shop *convenient & fashion
i gonna miss all the places here...


omg...wat if i can stay here longer..??
keke^^
i will miss all the funny incidents happened around here...
miss ppl here, views, and also every footsteps i walk through around here..

ofcoz everybody do HATE to be separated ...
BUT its a FACT...
ppl cant always gather together...
There is time to MEET, and there is time to be separated as well...

what we can do??
Appreciate the moment!!

||

I LOVE Liverpool...

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.