Monday 18 June 2012

Kose

acting pose...Lolz..
I think everyone must know about Kose. It's a japanese brand of facial product even cosmetics as well. yes. I have asked a lot of friend's opinion and suggestion, like lancome, loreal, or even channel. and end up I decided to get myself a powder foundation of Kose. guess wat?. since its a japanses brand which in turn its asian people products, so it might more suitable for asian peoples I guess. keke...tadah, my first ever collection of powder foundation. *I got no idea y i cant rotate the pic. sorry for mess ur eye! nice casing, right?.



I will start my collection of makeUp things from now on. I still got lot more to buy. 
1)powder foundation (done)
2)eyeliner
3)eye shadow
4)blush 
5)others


what else. hmm..let see then. hehe^^getting myself to have every month or maybe 2 months time to get one cosmetic product until i got a full set of them. I not mean must be in PRO but at least a basic makeUp things must have. guess wat?.. today one of my colleague said: "soo theng, y ur face look like so charming and white and pretty"! I was like happy to fly up high. I suddenly feel like its worth to spend on this. hahaha...I got these two cleansers. It quite nice to use. smooth and soft. for cleansing oily, its help to clean over my bb cream and also foundation powder so that no pores plunger. whereas for second 1, facial liquid wash - a little drop can have lot bubbles. just nice and save. hahaha...
cleansing oil and also liquid wash. Its recommended by the sale girl. Its seem nice to use. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.