Wednesday 5 October 2011

051011

Hi!!finally today is the last day of nine emperor festival...feel bit sad coz cant go bak to hometown for the last day of this event...dun know y??..i think this maybe becoz of my baby hubby participate well in this event, and so do I feel to join this as well...always think to go there have a look..feel the happening over there...maybe this time most days fall in the weekday and maybe timing not suitable...teehee....anyway, jus wait for next year !!...


Suddenly think of the conversation between me and my baby hubby:- its sound like that
男:你在做什么?
女:在看靓仔!!
男:哦。。很多靓仔喔?
女:对咯!太多靓仔看了。
男:靓仔过我嚒?
女:当然啦!
男:哦。。。
女:可是。。。。我就只喜欢你啊!

Lolz...白痴对话!!however, i feel this quite "lam" lorr...hehe^^*bullshit....jus sharing..
at this moment, i will jus like "body in pg but my heart in sp"..Lolz..
always think of the happening event in my hometown....
haiz...watever...continue my movie...stay tuned!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi dear! i love the moment we spend at E&O hotel... really miss my working time at agilent....

    ReplyDelete


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.