Tuesday 23 November 2010

lost direction *.*

um... d 2 months i back from UK...
stil jobless...gosh...
ya, hope to start work after CNY...haha...i think my wish is gonna come true soon...
but then now i think to start work asap...
Y??...
ya...i dun wan to stay at home anymore...
always get scold by my mum...bla bla bla...
im tired of that...
every monday i only have a date v my b...
guess wat??fet scold by that as well...
wat??always go out...better marry la wei...
OK...im jus keep silent coz i respect her..
however, i dun think that i did anything wrong...
i did my best to help her then only i went out...
u know??although i know my mum jus angry at that time and jus simply speak it out...
but then it stil hurt...i feel painful...i have done my best to her...
Y she stil will scold me like hell..??what wrong ???..
everyday wan to go out also need to think a lot...*scare
can go o not???
will get scold o not??...
after go out...when the time to bak..
worry again??...
wil get scold later on??..
wil get hit later on..??

im really tiring of that...
i jus wan to get start work asap...
dun care wat job is it...OK..i wil jus do that...
i wan to move out from here...
only with this, relationship v her wil get well soon...

pls...pls...give me an offer...
i dun wan to reject U again....keke^^
luckily i got U...B...who care me a lot and listen to me a lot..and always think for me...
thanks u..b....I love U..

2 comments:

  1. ga yao ahhhh Theng XD u will get ur job very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keke...
    thx u so much...
    wait for my good new la then...
    keke^^...

    ReplyDelete


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.