Sunday 20 June 2010

Happy papa Day...

m3 and my cool father^^
||

yea..today is father day...my cool papa...less communicate v me...always jus like dun care about anything...and look fierce...but then sometime he is really funny and will talk something funny to us but we all never laugh of that but my father...keke^^i know actually he is a good father to me..i remember that there is one day, i was doing something wrong that make my mother scold and beat me...i was running and hiding ...coz its really pain..keke^^..suddenly my papa jus like so "man" and stand in front of me and asked my mum to stop beat me..and my father was "kena" beat by my mum as well..after that, im safe..i suddenly think that ..OMG..my father was so great..he never beat me b4..never..
for me..my papa jus like no care me at all..but i know he jus dun know how to describe how to present it to me...

...my lovely Family...
\\
//

papa, mummy and my dearest sisters^^
\\
//


This pic was taken by my father...keke^^[my sisters and my lovely mother]

^__^

1 day, i remember that i wearing a very short pant..and my papa suddenly scold me ..y i wearing so short and go out v that...im wil jus like..shocked...how come my papa will care about this...actually im happy for tis..and im so "guai" go and change my pant finally...
i know u ..papa..actually i din called my father as "papa".but i love too...i called my father as " ah cek"..y??..i dun know..jus called tis when i was born...
im so great i was born in tis family..if no papa..i think i d give to "someone" d..keke^^..luckily i was so cute when i was an infant..."eye big...always smile.."..keke^^
papa...I love U...~~U r the world cool papa for me...

1 comment:

  1. happy fathers day to all the fathers.. their sacrifice will always remain in our hearts..

    ReplyDelete


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.